If you are staying at Alpine Farmstay Apartments, what is there to do?
Horse Riding Trails
- Markets: Mansfield Farmers Market, Mansfield Bush Market
- Snow Fun: toboggan, build a snowman, follow the Mt Buller Gnome Roam
- Snow Sports: skiing & snowboarding at Mt Buller, cross-country skiing and snow shoeing on Mt Stirling
- Shopping in Mansfield, Benalla and Wangaratta
- Restaurants, Pubs, Wine Bars & Cafes in nearby Mansfield and Merrijig
- Sightseeing & local towns: Jamieson, Bonnie Doon, Tolmie, King Valley
- Vineyards & Wineries: nearest to Alpine Farmstay Apartments is Delatite Winery, 2km off Mt Buller Road (Corner Stoneys & Pollards Rd)
- Hiking & Walking: Mt Buller, Mt Stirling, Great Victorian Rail Trail
- Fishing, kayaking, canoeing in the Delatite River, Howqua or Lake Eildon
- High Country Huts: Craigs Hut (from the film The Man from Snowy River)
- Scenic Flights
- Mansfield Zoo: exotic and native animals on 30 acres, including lions, monkeys and camels
- High Country Maze
- Nature & Wildlife: kangaroos, wombats, emus, echidnas
- Touring Routes
- Great Victorian Rail Trail: open every day of the year for walkers, cyclists and horse riders. 134km long from Tallarook to Mansfield. Crosses Lake Eildon at Bonnie Doon.
- Cycling: road cycling and mountain biking. There is a bike hire shop in Mansfield High Street
- Waterskiing & Wakeboarding: enjoy a great day of water-skiing and wakeboarding fun on Lake Eildon and Lake Nillahcootie
- Four Wheel Driving & Dirtbiking
- Library: free WiFi and library computers with internet access.
Visitor Information Websites
- Visit Victoria
- Mansfield Mt Buller
- The Mansfield Visitor Information Centre is located at 175 High St, Mansfield, Victoria 3722.
Phone: 03 5775 7000 or Freecall: 1800 039 049
Nearby Places to Visit